110 South Union Street
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
info [at] brgcommunications.com
Do you have an open RFP to share with BRG? Want to connect with a team member about a new project? We’d love to hear from you.
Senior Vice President
smcdaniel [at] brgcommunications.com
We’re excited that you are interested in joining the BRG team! BRG brings together dedicated, self-starters who challenge each other to deliver the highest quality work for our clients through an engaging and collaborative environment. Team members at BRG have an entrepreneurial spirit and are strongly encouraged to feel ownership over their roles and growth at the agency.
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you. Here is a position we have open:
We are looking for a full-time paid intern to work at BRG.
The qualifications required for this position include:
– A recent college graduate or current undergraduate student with a strong interest in the field of public relations
– Excellent oral and written communications skills
– Strong administrative skills
– Ability to multi-task, manage deadlines, and handle pressure in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
– Solid computer skills
– Previous internship
Responsibilities for this position include:
– Tracking media and managing clip books
– Conducting industry research for media interview preparation
– Researching trade shows and speaking opportunities
– Assisting with business development research
– Updating client media lists using Cision
– Assisting with consumer and trade media relations
– Providing administrative and reception area support
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please submit your resume to careers [at] brgcommunications.com with the subject line titled with the position of interest.