– Leverage key FDA and data milestones for Medtronic medical technologies that have the ability to revolutionize the treatment of serious, often life-threatening heart conditions.
– Spotlight life-saving/life-enhancing role of innovative Medtronic therapies and patient management tools.
– Highlight strong safety and efficacy outcomes to educate healthcare providers and their patients.
– Secure compelling patient spokespeople who serve as “faces” of various initiatives by offering their unique perspective on their battle with the heart disease and how specific treatments benefited them.
– Generate national and local media coverage highlighting the benefits of Medtronic’s medical technology in treating serious heart conditions.
– Initiate local media tours in target Medtronic markets throughout the U.S., offering local physicians and patients for interviews.
Following are two recent examples of results from an FDA approval and dissemination of pivotal data at a leading medical meeting:
Arctic Front Cardiac CryoAbalation Catheter System FDA Approval:
– Reached an estimated 175 million people with Arctic Front messages to date.
– Top-tier media such as Associated Press, Reuters, Bloomberg, HealthDay, Minneapolis Star-Tribune and the St. Paul Pioneer Press issued original feature articles.
– 165 media placements to date focusing on local first implant procedures.
ACC Conference Medtronic Sponsored Pivotal Data Presentation
– STOP-AF Safety & Efficacy Data presented at the American College of Cardiology’s Annual Scientific Sessions & Expo.
– Secured placements in leading national, business and trade media outlets, including the Associated Press, Bloomberg, Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, FOX News, Cardiology Today and Medical Device Daily.