BRG Communications is the creative force behind bold communications campaigns that address critical health and social issues, strengthen brand reputation, build awareness, educate and drive positive change. BRG clients include corporations, nonprofit organizations, industry associations and medical societies focused on health, science, safety and wellness for individuals and communities.
BRG Communications brings together dedicated, self-starters who challenge each other to deliver the highest quality outcomes for our clients through an engaging and collaborative team environment. Our team approach ensures we deliver exceptional results while maintaining a supportive and fulfilling environment, where top talent can thrive.
BRG is currently seeking Account Manager/Senior Account Manager candidates who possess strong media relations, writing, social media and digital skills.
This position requires an individual with the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and a detail-oriented approach
- Ability to effectively work on multiple accounts concurrently
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to meet deadlines
- Agency experience preferred
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Media outreach strategy development
- Consumer and trade media relations, story development, pitching and interview coordination
- Developing and implementing social media programs
- Content creation for social media strategies
- Writing press releases, case studies, Op-eds, bylines and other materials
- Managing results tracking and merchandising projects
- Creative idea/opportunity generation, trend spotting, industry analysis and reporting