10 Jun Elevate Your News With Public Relations Research
Making stories newsworthy is a challenge many public relations professionals face. One approach that the team at BRG Communications
uses with success is to conduct research
and apply the findings to a story or campaign. Depending on an organization’s objectives, research can help uncover consumer perceptions, discover trends, or reveal data relevant to news.
5 ways research can boost your news:
Have you considered conducting research to inform or enhance your communications? Contact us today.
- Add value to news that isn’t completely new, possibly making it more interesting to reporters
- Uncover trends that relate to your story, making your story more newsworthy
- Reveal unexpected consumer perceptions that can strengthen your messaging, story and approach to media
- Uncover concrete data that proves the need or impact of your product/service offering/campaign
- Help sustain momentum after a launch by providing a burst of new information