02 Apr Use These Tricks To Develop Better Content
As we reflect on our experience at Social Media Marketing World hosted by Social Media Examiner, we are sharing 10 takeaways from the conference over ten days.
Takeaway 2: Identify content trends that resonate with your unique audience
Your audience has unique interests and issues. Lee Odden provided a different view when he recommended marketers use microcontent such as Tweets, as opposed to big pieces, to ascertain topical areas audiences might find interesting. Odden recommended marketers track post clicks and other engagement from microcontent, and input results into a spreadsheet to find interest patterns over time. From there, marketers can create larger pieces of content based on these findings.
Still stumped for content ideas? As one speaker said, “Your outbox is full of blog posts.”
You might also like:
- Social Media Marketing World Takeaway #1: Repurpose Social Media Content [Tips]
- Social Media Marketing World Takeaway #3: Should Your Brand Outsource Content Creation?
- Social Media Marketing World Takeaway #4: What Is Your Brand’s Perfect Social Media Content Mix?
- Social Media Marketing World Takeaway #5: What Brands Need To Know About Native Video
- Social Media Marketing World Takeaway #6: Should Your Brand Use New Social Networks?
- Social Media Marketing World Takeaway #7: 3 Google Analytics Tips for Communicators