06 Apr What Is Your Brand’s Perfect Social Media Content Mix? [Formula]
Posted at 14:30h in Insights, Social Media
As we reflect on our experience at Social Media Marketing World hosted by Social Media Examiner, we are sharing 10 takeaways from the conference over ten days.
Takeaway 4: Discover your perfect social media content mix
You probably know that it’s important to develop a content strategy. There were some differences in opinion among speakers about how often a brand should post, and what they should post. How much content should be promotional? How much content should be engaging?
We liked Neal Schaffer’s 911 philosophy:
9x: Post strategic content from others (influencers, employees, partners, fans, etc.)
1x: Post brand content that adds value
1x: Post promotional content
It’s worth keeping in mind…
You might also like:
- Social Media Marketing World Takeaway #1: Repurpose Social Media Content [Tips]
- Social Media Marketing World Takeaway #2: Use These Tricks To Develop Better Content
- Social Media Marketing World Takeaway #3: Should Your Brand Outsource Content Creation?
- Social Media Marketing World Takeaway #5: What Brands Need To Know About Native Video
- Social Media Marketing World Takeaway #6: Should Your Brand Use New Social Networks?
- Social Media Marketing World Takeaway #7: 3 Google Analytics Tips for Communicators